Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Running Plan: Monday, March 26 - Sunday, April 1

A little late because I wasn't around much this weekend, but here's an update.

This Week:

Monday        Ran 10.5 km to make up for yesterday - I'm pleased with my time of 72 minutes
Tuesday        35-45 minute run
Wednesday  45 minute run from yesterday (6.5km)
Thursday      35-45 minute run
Friday           5.88 km run (yesterday's)
Saturday      4.2 km run - Bonus 
Sunday         9.7 km run - Bad estimation or a bad memory of the route I wanted to do - 8km run




2 comments:

  1. always round up, thats what i think, it counts as 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that means running at least an extra 300m, right?

    Actually, since I don't have one of those fancy watches, even when I plan a run of a certain distance I pretty much always have to estimate. So if it's really in my plans to run that far, I always run at least a little extra just in case...

    ReplyDelete